Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thanks Granddad!!

Baby Alexander went to his/her first UNC/Duke basketball game a couple of weeks ago!! Thanks Granddad!! Although the Heels lost, we had a terrific time catching up with friends and just having the opportunity to have this experience. The Dean Dome was in full effect and it was amazing to be surrounded by so much Carolina Blue! We even broke down and got It-A its first UNC rainsuit!!

Last week we were full term, and we are now 38 weeks. Basically, the baby could come anytime between today, tomorrow, or mid March!! We watched Knocked Up last night which was hysterical. Fred has been a great sport listening to me rattle off 480 things that we probably do not need to do but I feel are a priority. He demo'd a wall, scrubbed mold, sanded, scraped, and even painted!! I even got a back rub last night which was a BIG treat!!

We are getting very excited and will keep everyone posted. Fred also shaved so the baby will not be welcomed by my loving Brawny man :)

3 comments:

Katy said...

Yay! Good luck, Hollsies. I'll be thinking of you, and I can't wait to hear news of his/her arrival!!!

xoxo!

Katy said...

WELCOME TO THE WORLD, QUADE!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.