Friday, February 1, 2008

Nursery...
















We are now down to less than 40 days, so I am 35 weeks in these pictures...We have our birthing class tonight and tomorrow. Fred is very excited - especially to watch the birth video! I do not think he knows what he is in for! The baby has definitely dropped, and I am carrying it lower than before. You can see that everything keeps growing...I hope that things do not get too much larger!

Here are some pictures of the nursery. Fred made the ram on the dressing table which I just adore. The pictures above the dressing table of the lion and the angel are from Budapest, Hungary. I got them when I traveled to Europe in 1999. I drew the picture of the lioness with her cubs when I was in junior high. Then the ABC's piece was made by Elizabeth and Glen Spencer (Fred's sister and her new husband). She is an amazing artist as well as her husband. It has been fun putting the nursery together and finding pieces of our past (like Fred's Goodnight Moon book signed by his grandmother, Louise Alexander, in 1976) to decorate and use.







No comments: